Full membership shall be open to all qualifying institutions and individuals regardless of where they reside. Membership starts after the applicant:
- Meets membership requirements
- Applies for full membership,
- Agrees to the membership agreement, and
- Pays the required membership fee.
Membership cannot be transferred, inherited, or otherwise assigned to another individual or institution. Membership is solely the privilege of that member. Membership terminates:
- By cancellation of the membership,
- By failing to pay membership fees, or
- By failing to adhere to the membership agreement.
Members agree to hold HETL harmless for any technical or system problems that may arise during the normal course of operations. If a member is not fully happy with their membership, the member shall be eligible for a refund of the current year’s membership fee. HETL reserves the right to amend the membership agreement on an as-needed basis.